This fall is chock full of me blabbing on and on so I wanted to share some events that are publicly accessible. They’re intended for different audiences and in different cities so you might find one that works for you. I always love having friends in the audience so if you’re nearby, please do come by!
- September 30, New Haven: Launch event for Best Technology Writing 2009 (tis a great book!); panel and discussion
- October 7, Chicago: Family Awareness Network; presentation to parents about youth practices
- October 9, Milwaukee: AOIR (academic conference); panel on academic and corporate research and paper talk on friendship
- October 13, Ann Arbor: JSB Symposium; general talk and discussion
- November 4, DC: Family Online Safety Institute; research panel
- November 17, New York: Web2.0 Expo; tech-focused talk
- December 1, San Francisco: Supernova; tech and policy talk
- December 9, Paris: Le Web; tech-focused talk
The spring is equally exciting, including SXSW (where I’m the opening act) and WWW (where I’m keynoting). More announcements still to come!